March 3, 2009

Photo Meme

Nan's friend tagged her with this meme.

Find Your 5th Photo File Folder
Then The 5th Photo In That File Folder
Then Pass The Meme To Five People

She posted a picture of her handsome son from ten years ago. I was eager to see the 5th photo in my 5th photo file folder. Surely, there would be a good-looking picture of someone in my family. Here's what I found.

This wrinkled face is the result of an activity that P3 and I did together in October, 2007. It was easy and he liked checking the progress every week to see how the wrinkles were coming along. I got the idea and the "how to" from Wondertime.

Directions

Submerge a peeled apple for 5 minutes in water with (2) T. of salt and the juice from one lemon. Use a skewer to carve eyes, nose and a mouth. The bigger the features the more dramatic the outcome. Set the carved apple in a warm spot and watch the face emerge over the next few weeks.


2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I will try that with my grandson! Creativity shows itself in varied ways. have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed right out loud! Just great!!

    ReplyDelete

For you to take the time to leave a comment means a lot to me. You make my heart happy.